We stayed 1 night before going on a QE cruise and paid £143/- including 15 days parking.
The staff were extremely helpful in carrying our bags from car to bedroom and we did have 4 bags!! A very convenient hotel location and price was good including breakfast and parking. Centre of town location . Our room was slightly away from the main road and main hotel near the car park towards the back which was very good ...the only draw back is no AC ... but there was a small fan which was a big help. Town has a few good restaurants but not much to offer otherwise which was very disappointing as we went a day earlier.
Breakfast was good .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin hotel is a stunning Grade II listed 4 star hotel located in the heart of Southampton - offering a modern and contemporary feel, while maintaining its traditional appeal. Perfectly located to explore the historic old town and walls, extensive shopping centre within walking distance and the perfect place to stay before and after your cruise with park and cruise packages available.Free Wifi available throughout the hotel.Privilege rooms now available. On site car parking available however there is a charge for this service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel Southampton
- Southampton Dolphin Hotel