I stayed for 2 nights whilst visiting Goodwood I was put in one of the rooms on Dolphin Lane it was comfortable & had all the usual facilities I had a look a the ceiling is was not exactly level but I believe it is the old stables & about 500 years old so I do not think they are going to fall down soon. The room was a bit noisy during the day but at night no problem at all. It was warm in the room but not excessive. I only had breakfasts at the hotel buffet style seemed to be plenty of choice & good quality. Parking at the hotel is £4 for 24Hrs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin hotel is a stunning Grade II listed 4 star hotel located in the heart of Southampton - offering a modern and contemporary feel, while maintaining its traditional appeal. Perfectly located to explore the historic old town and walls, extensive shopping centre within walking distance and the perfect place to stay before and after your cruise with park and cruise packages available.Free Wifi available throughout the hotel.Privilege rooms now available. On site car parking available however there is a charge for this service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel Southampton
- Southampton Dolphin Hotel