Stayed here for just one night in Oct 2012. Charming, old style hotel. Nothing to flashy but very comfortable. Creaking floors etc just add to the charm. Didn't eat in restaurant but looked like a nice place for a meal.
Staff very helpful. Great location. Good value. No complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin hotel is a stunning Grade II listed 4 star hotel located in the heart of Southampton - offering a modern and contemporary feel, while maintaining its traditional appeal. Perfectly located to explore the historic old town and walls, extensive shopping centre within walking distance and the perfect place to stay before and after your cruise with park and cruise packages available.Free Wifi available throughout the hotel.Privilege rooms now available. On site car parking available however there is a charge for this service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel Southampton
- Southampton Dolphin Hotel