2,097 results
All reviews car park lovely hotel minute walk city centre executive room night stay peppa pig world reception staff mayflower theatre pre cruise roundabout viviana stadium university
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

After a day at the boat show and full of flu, we checked in and Antonio made me a hot toddy and even brought water up to the room as I was really poorly. The bed is one of the comfyest one I have ever stayed in. Cracking location, clean, everything you need on your doorstep and a tasty fresh breakfast. Thank you for looking after me and having brilliant caring staff.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Traveler03339505374, General Manager at Jurys Inn Southampton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 733nataliey,

Many thanks for your fantastic feedback. We hope you are feeling much better now?

I am delighted to read your comment regarding Antonio who has displayed excellent ownership and hospitality by going an extra mile. Please be assured Antonio will be applauded for his efforts.

We truly look forward to welcome you back at the Jurys Inn Southampton in the very near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent overnight stay, stay very helpful and welcoming. Rooms very tidy and spacious with good facilities.
Breakfast superb with everything you could wish for - overall a fantastic stay and would definitely recommend and stay again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Caldou660450,

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write your comments, and to give us this positive review.

Our hotel team is very much dedicated to providing exceptional customer service for every guest, every time. Its really motivating to see this effort making a positive impact on all aspects of your stay.

Thank you again, and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Spent a night here with my girlfriend and had a great time. The hotel is close to the city centre, which was perfect for us! The room was amazing and the bed was very comfy. The staff were also very friendly. Our evening meal was delicious and was made even better with the service we received. Our server Omar made sure we had a lovely experience. He was very courteous and helpful throughout our meal, he went above and beyond for us. I'd definitely recommend staying here and I plan to stay here again myself in the near future!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Ross G,

Many thanks for staying with us and for your time in reviewing us on trip advisor.

We are delighted to read your kind words about the hotel services and team members friendliness. In particular your feedback regarding Omar has been recorded and please be assured that Omar will definitely be applauded and recognised for his fantastic effort.

We look forward to welcome you again.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel was in a great location, very clean and cozy ! The team were very hospital especially the guy in front desk at check in. If i will be again in town , i will definitely choose the same hotel again!

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear fcitak574449,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review about Jurys Inn Southampton.

Your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your feedback regarding our customer service, cleanliness and location of the property. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service, which our guests expect.

Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Southampton.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thoroughly check facilities available. Found the air conditioner not up to scratch. Some staff very helpful while others left a bit to be desired. Make sure you have been given room type booked while checking in.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Tilleypap,

Thank you for choosing Jurys Inn and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Jurys Inn Southampton.

I would like to start by apologising to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future.

I do hope that we have the opportunity to look after you again, sometime in the future and I do hope that you will contact me directly on vinay_malhotra@jurysinns.com so I can ensure you are well looked after.

Kind Regards