“PERFECT SO SO FAB”

Soupaspud
Cuisines: British
“PERFECT SO SO FAB”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Went today just because we fancied jacket potatoes and was genuinely surprised at how good the food was, very affordable we had a jacket potato with cheese and beans for £4.95 and it came with a free salad, free drink and free ice cream! Also i can say hands down out of all the toilets that aren't my own, this bathroom is formidable like sERIOUSLY nice bathroom its all tiled with a little bonsai tree and whatnot, 10/10 for cleanliness and staff are very lovely and helpful. 10/10 would go again in a second

• Visited March 2014

Fort Worth, Texas
“Finally, good British food!”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I travel from the states several times a year and the food is normally nothing to rave about. However, during my last trip in November I had lunch at SoupaSpud in Southampton and was very impressed with everything about this place. The quality of the food was exceptionally fresh. There was something there for everyone. I never knew so many different items could go on a baked potato and taste so good. The atmosphere and staff were very welcoming. I will definitely eat here again on my next visit to the area.

• Visited November 2013
Southampton, England, United Kingdom
“lovely lunch in the town centre”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

soup - a - spud is great place for a low cost lunch if you are out and about in town. the leek and potato soup was thick and flavourful and the toppings are an interesting touch. love the coffee for a quid offer too. the staff are really nice and helped us get a seat when it was pretty busy. i will always keep it in mind for lunch. love the fact that the legend matt le tiss opened it too.

Southampton, United Kingdom
“Amazing food and friendly staff”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I took my whole family here and were pleasantly surprised by the whole place. The decor is stunning and I have to say the most posh loos I've ever seen in a restaurant. The staff were really helpful and we were allowed to try the food before we ordered. They also do a decent children's menu for all ages. In all it was a lovely meal that we all enjoyed, would recommend to anyone!

• Visited December 2013
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Well worth a visit. . .😀 you wont regret it!!”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Just past the Bargate is a restaurant/takeaway that is a well worth a visit. I have been several times and always treated by helpful staff whom are enthusiastic and keen to help you make the right choice. . . .there are delicious soups baked potatoes wraps with a wide range of fillings. If you are slightly unsure you are welcome to have a try before you buy taste. . .egg mayo&chive wrap. . .yummy. . .but cant beat baked potato beans and cheese. . .which was on a meal deal . . So got a drink and ice cream. . .bonus!! My friend had the sausage and leek filling and raved it. . .The tea and coffee prices are very competitive . . .and a much higher standard than the well known high street brands!!. They offer discounts for a variety of workers within the city so its worth asking. .. Eating in a clean pleasant environment or take away option are both of a high standard . . . You will leave having an eyes and smiles experience

• Visited December 2013