“Visit to MISHMISH”

MishMish World food cafe
Ranked #409 of 881 Restaurants in Southampton
Reviewed November 13, 2013

The restaurant with a nice family atmosphere and most importantly was the owner of the restaurant and its staff is very friendly "in dealing with us and responding to our requests , food was delicious

Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

The food here is amazing, so full of flavour with influences from around the world. Enough choice to make me want to come back and try the rest of the menu.

1  Thank Zane G
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Just arrived home from a very enjoyable meal at newly opened mishmish!

Great friendly welcoming staff, wow factor decor, food was delicious. I had the lamb kofta kebabs with a side salad, rice and pitta - highly recommended! I will be going back to work my way through the other delicious sounding dishes on the menu.

Highly recommended...

4  Thank mandylou1981
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I know Haider when he was running the Fountain Cafe at the Civic Center,,,, His food was superb and it was best value for money....he was very courteous and welcoming....Now at Mishmish he exceeded my expectations with high quality food at very reasonable price... I like the new restaurant...Cosy environment with personal touch...I will definitely come back and I have already told my friends so that they share my experience. All the best Haider...keep up the good work.

2  Thank Mo B
Reviewed September 29, 2013

their service is very friendly and welcoming. the food is delicious, good quality and reasonably priced. I love their coffee, they are the cheapest in town. the location is also great, it has a large outside seating. you will appreciate this restaurant when you have a meal/ drink there. try their soup, really tasty.I highly recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank Zara j