“Great find!”

Eastern Nights
Ranked #259 of 846 Restaurants in Southampton
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
London
“Great find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Do not judge a book (or a restaurant) in this case by its cover as although the exterior looks uninviting, the food and service are extremely good! My husband and
I were staying at the nearby spa hotel and decided to try this Indian restaurant based on the trip advisor reviews. Even though there were only 2 of us, we were given a large corner table with comfy seating. Large choice of dishes and I enjoyed my chicken tikka masala, Bombay aloo and the naan you could tell had been freshly made as it was so soft and moist, lovely to dip up the juices. We didn't have to wait long for our food and the bill was only £34 for 2 cobras and 7 dishes! Our waiter was v friendly and chatted to my husband about the World Cup games, what a great evening.

1 Thank fmhlewis

hampshire
“Delicious food and excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

We have been regulars at Eastern Nights for years and have only every had delicious fresh tasty food and warm and friendly service. Couldn't say what my favourite is because I have enjoyed them all. Would highly recommend this restaurant to everyone.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank hinbunch
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Very good ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

We came here due to its trip advisor rating as from the outside you might pass on by. Inside it was very nice and not too noisy, the food was good and service excellent. It isn't the best curry I've ever had but a good one all the same. The bombay potatoes weren't spicy for instance but the more usual coloured and low key flavour you get everywhere. I would go back as it's so close to us but I wouldn't make a special trip from afar.

1 Thank Ouzoherb
Southampton
“Best indian in Southampton?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We've been to this restaurants many times and the food is excellent and presented really well. Jewels is nice but this is better! Service is very friendly too. We haven't found better in Southampton. Strangely though, the take away is not as good as eating in but the food is so good when eating in I'm still giving it 5 stars!

3 Thank Erial_12
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Excellent Indian food delivered to your door step”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

We have been using Eastern Nights for delivered take away for some time now and it has been consistently good. Don't be put off by Just Eat reviews are they are unfounded. Tonight I tried the Chef's Special Chilli Chicken Masala - we usually like to try different dishes rather than the staples but wish I had discovered this dish earlier - it was so rich, the tikka chicken moist and fresh chillies in abundance. REALLY delicious. we had this with the Gosht Lal Mirchi which was also really good - rich in flavour. We haven't eaten in the restaurant but cannot fault the takeaway which is delivered to us within the hour.

• Visited April 2014