“Great service”

Cuisines: Pizza
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
“Great service”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I have been to many pizza huts and the experience is very varied depending on which location you visit. But happy to say this one was great. The restaurant was packed and we had a pram with us, but we were seated quickly at a table where we didn't feel that the pram was in the way. Our drinks order was taken immediately and drinks were brought swiftly. We decided not to go for the buffet as we couldn't leave the baby unattended, and we ordered 2 starters and 2 pizzas. Food appeared in no longer than 20 minutes which really shocked me as it was so busy. Fantastic! Food tasted great and the staff came to check of us more than once to make sure everything was fine and to see if drinks needed refilling. And although the plates were cleared literally as soon as I took my last mouthful we weren't pushed out or being made to feel rushed. Good value and a really pleasant lunch. And wonderful staff. I wish every Pizza Hut was as good as this one!

• Visited April 2013

Dartford, England, United Kingdom
“Yum yum yum!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I came here at lunch time on a Friday with my girlfriend and was seated by a young man who we assumed was his first day as he was a bit nervous and quite reserved. Unfazed by him we waited around 5 minutes for a waiter to come to us, he took our drink order and buffet.

The food at the buffet was piping hot and we did not have to wait long for it to replenished, (which is a good thing as I saw numerous people stacking their plates with 6-8 slices of pizza... I appreciate it's a buffet but you shouldn't take that many in one go, not very considerate)

The drinks we could refill ourselves which I welcomed, the Pizza Hut local to me does not have this and you need to attract the attention of a waiter each time.

Roughly £20 for 2 people eating a buffet and refillable soft drinks, a good price I say. The seating arrangements are good and the cleanliness of the restaurant is spot on.

All in all great service, great food and a great time.

Would definitely return.

• Visited May 2013
Waterlooville, United Kingdom
“Mmm, Pizza....”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

I LOVE Pizza Hut - always have, always will.
Arrive before 12.30pm if you don't want to be waiting in a queue. Also, a bonus for me arriving early for the "all you can eat" buffet is the food is fresh and pretty much untouched.
There are some really lovely areas in this particular restaurant to eat; the booth areas up the top. However our last visit resulted with us being seated right underneath a speaker where the music was blaring. Also they like to arrange the tables so that you are seated quite close to your neighbour - close enough to hear their entire conversation. From experience, not all Pizza Huts are like this.
I must admit, I do not feel there is much of a service when it comes to the buffet as you serve yourself for both drinks and food. The only purpose of the wait staff is to take your order and your money!

• Visited December 2012
Southampton, United Kingdom
“ahh those queues......”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I like Pizza hut , i like the food and I like the fact I can eat almost as soon as i have been seated ( I like the all you cana eat buffets). What i don't like is the queues if you come here during 12-2 expect top have to wait a long time in order to sit sown and eat, the annoying thing is the system they have for people to be seated you have one person who will find an empty table and take those at the front of the queue will be seated, unfortunatley the system of one person doing that job isn't enough as he/she can't spot the empty tables to seat those standing in the queue so sometimes you see an empty table for 10 minutes whilst you are waiting for greeter to fill it. More greeters will speed up this process

• Visited October 2012