“OUR KIDS LOVED IT” 5 of 5 bubbles

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“OUR KIDS LOVED IT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2014

This has got to be one of our best discoveries during the school holidays to keep our two lads happy and occupied. Impressed with the layout and quality of play apparatus that covered two levels. It was busy when we were there but not overcrowded. We purchased some hot food for our lunch that was to a very good standard and reasonable cost. Very good value overall and very impressed with professionalism and friendliness of the staff. Would highly recommend this facility to our many friends who have children.

1 Thank evanray C

• Arabic first
Southampton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Was made to feel very upset and bullied by the staff!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

I took my 2 and a half year old autistic son who also has adhd a complaint was made about him hitting another child I walked over to where son was and was met by 3 angry parents and 2 members of staff the member of staff was very rude to me didnt even give me the chance to speak or even find out what had gone on I was spoken to in an disgusting manner by her and felt it was dealt with very badly I had the membrr of staff and the parents at me all at once In front of the whole of playshack (even parents who saw how it was dealt with said it should of been in private not in front of everyone! ) I thought that the staff would of at least been trained to deal with these situations properly I didn't even get chance to apologise to the child or parent because they didnt give me chance to speak! I know my son did wrong but how it was dealt with was disgusting. I left straight away sat in the carpark and cried never felt so bullied in my life!

6 Thank sar197935
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Not going back”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

We have been to play shack a few times but we will not be going back. We arrived at 4:45pm on a Sunday after checking online that they close at 6pm. When we arrived we were told by the girl on reception that we would not be aloud in as we were too late!

Despite there being well over an hour before they close there was no chance of them changing their mind. The only reason I was given was they have time restrictions on busy times. It was not busy at all and there were groups of people leaving when we arrived, surely my daughter who is under 2 would not have taken up too much space.

Very disappointing.

2 Thank Jon I
Chichester, United Kingdom
“Great place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

Great friendly staff, very accommodating. Nice and clean and tidy. Food is great and value for money.

Visited July 2014
Southampton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Daughters Birthday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

We had our daughters 5th Birthday Party here on a Saturday morning, I was a little sceptical about how everything would be handled as I knew it would be extremely busy. From the moment we arrived until the moment we left we had a brilliant experience, the staff, the food, the facilities. If we had to be slightly critical I would say the party rooms could do with some modernisation.
Our party host was such a friendly, helpful, informative host. She kept the kids entertained when they got hungry and always kept us informed on what was happening. They managed to do a completely gluten free party as our daughter has coeliacs disease and no other venue could offer that. Food was very nice for kids party food, good variety too.
I would certainly recommend this venue for a party!

Visited January 2014