“Great place to grab lunch at the mall”
Review of Yo! Sushi

Yo! Sushi
Ranked #238 of 885 Restaurants in Southampton
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Our kids love picking items off the sushi belt as they move by our table. We typically spend about 60 GBP for family of 2 adults and 2 kids there so it is not an inexpensive place to eat dinner but we go there often so it must be worth it! Cooked orders can take a long time to be served but are also very good.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

A friend and I popped into Yo Sushi for lunch. it was not over busy but even though there is a belt of food when we ordered from the menu it took forever to get the food to us. At one point they even forgotr about our order. What we are was good though.

Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

We went in whilst shopping in west key the food was ok but was very dear £120.00 for five of us and were still hungry we didn't have drinks because water was free thank god because the drinks were exspensive as well

Reviewed November 30, 2013

I like it here, especially the fact you can eat pretty much straight away rather than waiting to be served. However, given the formula requires fewer waiting staff and very little floor space, the prices are unacceptably high. My partner and I had a lunch whilst shopping and after 30 minutes had a £65 bill. Zen on the High Street in Southampton has a fantastic buffet lunch which is arguably nicer and much cheaper. The staff at Yo Sushi are however uniformly good and friendly.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

4 tiny dishes, green tea for two and it came to almost £20. My daughter and I are not big eaters, so a bill for a hungry couple could be at least twice the price. They don't mention that they charge for the water which comes from taps from the table. It's fun, quite noisy, young, and the sushi is good, but not the best I've had. It's embarrassing to have to ring a bell which echoes loudly round the restaurant, if you need service. No-one checked if we needed anything further, or a fill up (free apparently) for our tea, so I wasn't impressed. For this price I won't go back for a sit down meal. However I've had take-away dishes before which were very good and much better value, from the cabinet by the till.

1  Thank celloconcert