“Great Staduim”
Review of St Mary's Stadium

St Mary's Stadium
Ranked #10 of 90 things to do in Southampton
Reviewed December 8, 2014

Visited St Mary's for the first time what a great stadium was very impressed.
the food over priced also alcohol is too

All reviews
in 40 reviews
"kingsland"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed November 19, 2014

Been to the stadium,not a regular but support the Saints ,really pleased we have a truly great football venue to match our great city.
The stadium has good travel facilities to and from the ground.

1  Thank thesmudger5
Reviewed November 13, 2014

I have visited St Mary's on a number of occasions. I travel from West Wales but was born in Southampton. It is a 500miles round trip and worth every mile of it. It is a fantastic stadium with friendly people all round you on match days. I was at the Leicester match recently and will be there again for Man City. It is close to the city centre and that is a plus for us hotel stayers as we don't have to walk far. The stadium itself is roomy and the food is good and reasonably priced. The viewing is good from any seat. The added bonus this year is that we are doing well and everybody is smiling. So COME ON YOU REDS. THE SAINTS ARE MARCHING ON.

Reviewed November 9, 2014

On Saturday 8/11/14 I was lucky enough to win the draw for use of the Southampton Disabled Supporters Association season ticket! Having lived in the area during my time at university I'd fallen in love with Southampton FC in the mid to late 1990's era with the legend Matt Le Tissier captaining an average side at the dell. I moved back to Kent in 2000, but kept following Saints from afar and yesterday I went to my first home game in about 14yrs. Everything about St Mary's seems to have had disabled fans like myself thought about. From easy of access entry doors, more than enough disabled toilets (clean too). The club also can boast the highest number of wheelchair "seats" in the premier league well above the legal requirement. For myself (on sticks) their was just a few seats to negotiate to get to our seats, with ample leg room, 3 rows behind the Saints Dug out. The food prices weren't to steep either a large hot dog was £3.50, paid a lot more for less. The only negative of the experience was poor parking near the stadium, which must be a pain for able bodied supporters but for disabled ones doubly so.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 7, 2014

This is a lovely stadium - and of course home to the BEST football club in the country - Southampton FC!

We have been going for years, and never see any trouble. The crowd is rowdy enough to be funny and entertaining, but without ever spilling over into hooliganism. I am a middle aged mother of two and have never had any trouble here - it winds me up to hear people talk about football crowds as badly behaved; all I can say is that you have clearly never been to St Marys. It is a friendly, safe place and all the staff and supporters are there for one reason - to support the Football team.

Give it a try - you won't be disappointed!