“21st Birthday Celebration”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Southampton, United Kingdom
“21st Birthday Celebration”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Fantastic, food, lovely friendly staff. First time and would definitely be going back. Would recommend to all my friends and family.

Hastings, United Kingdom
“Good value and atmosphere”
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

We had a lovely meal for 6 of us. The food was well presented and the varied dishes enjoyed by all the party. This was good value for money in a well decorated and atmospheric setting with a solo quality singer entertaining in the background. The service was efficient and friendly.
Toilets very cold...could do with heating in this downstairs area.

Romsey, United Kingdom
“Just lovely.”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Ate here last weekend, 10th November, with some friends. Fab experience all round. The food was delicious, I had the pork belly, it needed a little more sauce, but I asked the young lady in charge and within minutes I had a little pot on the table. The service was great, I think the lady's name was Sofia, she was so helpful, nothing was too much effort for her. The nightclub downstairs was open by the time we left, and because we dined we were offered a discounted rate. We didn't go down this time but will have to go back! Overall, lovely evening... Thank you!

Visited November 2013
2 Thank janetgee0
Southampton, United Kingdom
“fantastic food”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

The food here is excellent , this was my 3rd visit and cant wait to go back . The steak is beautiful it melts in your mouth probably the best I have tasted .Its definitely worth a visit

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Lovely dinner”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I took a friend here for a thank you dinner. The food and the service were fantastic, there was a good atmosphere even though it was a Wednesday night. The staff were really attentive, we didn't have an empty wine glass all evening. The fish dishes we had were cooked beautifully. I eat out quite regularly and I'll definitely be returning!

• Visited October 2013