“Cracking !”

Seadogz Rib Charter Limited
Ranked #3 of 26 Tours in Southampton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: "The most exhilarating adventures on the Solent!"Skippered Rib Charter Hire in the Solent by Seadogz, including 60 or 90 Minute Extreme Rib Experiences, Treasure Hunts, Corporate Team Building Events, and Stag and Hen Parties. Single Tickets and group bookings available.
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Did this yesterday (24th March) - would do it again tomorrow (and the next day !). The 2 guys that took us out were absolutely brilliant - very safe and kept us amused. The RIB has 2 300HP engines, enough said. Hold on and just enjoy a fantastic experience.

1  Thank PhilJLondon

Reviewed November 9, 2012

We did this as a family of 4 in September after buying tickets via a coupon site back in April. The whole experience of one Rib chasing a Sunseeker with James Bond music blaring is thrilling! The team running it are all existing or ex lifeboat men and safety is foremost in their minds. You hire the waterproof gear for £5 and make sure you do it or you will get very wet. Whole trip lasts about 2 1/2 hours and is great day out as a family, Hen night, Stag night or Team building. Great Pub next to the place where you meet so you can get nice lunch or drinks close by.

1  Thank Chris W
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Did an Extreme RIB Adventure with these guys!! I absolutely loved it!! My partner was begging me to let him see if they had any free space on the next one. I would deffinately do this again on my next trip to Southampton!

1  Thank AlwaysH0nest
Reviewed September 23, 2012

my husband had a fab time out with the Seadogz, the staff were great and very friendly, and he enjoyed the whole experience immensely.

2  Thank sweet-pea-bristol
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Brought for me for a birthday present, my wife managed to get a discounted trip voucher and we booked together. What can I say, simply brilliant from start to finish. The pre-trip briefing was pitched at just the right level, full of fun but leaving you in no doubt of the more serious aspects. The trip itself was great. The acceleration as we exited the speed restriction zone was just a small taste of what was to come, sharp turns, bumps and jumps and emergency stops to end all emergency stops make this more exciting than any roller coaster I've ever been on. The unpredictable nature of the trip adds to the enjoyment, with the crew making the most of conditions as they present themselves, yet at no stage did it feel unsafe, testament indeed to a great experienced crew. Never stopped smiling once, (although at 70mph with the wind in your face its physically difficult not too), and still smiling thinking about it days later.
Nice touch, they take photos that you can download and do what you want with for free, unlike so many rip off organisations that try and eke every penny out of you.
Possibly the fastest 90 minutes of my life, something I definitely would like to do again.

2  Thank Wurzel62