“Everytime.”
Review of Jewels

Jewels
Ranked #48 of 852 Restaurants in Southampton
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Bangladeshi, Asian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Southampton, England, United Kingdom
“Everytime.”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Everytime i visit this restaurant i am given superb service, excellent food and a friendly atmosphere. What more could anyone ask for. Jewel has recently updated his menu and the new dishes are worth trying. For those who like the heat try Jal Chicken for a starter.
Visit Jewels and you will not be disappointed.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Love Jewels. Guys are fantastic hosts, food is beautiful and lots of it. Happy, friendly staff too. Bonus as its on our doorstep.
Perfect Friday night out.

southampton
“Best indian restaurant in southampton”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

we have been coming to this restaurant for twelve years now,as have all my family.
As soon as you walk in you are made to feel welcome, it is of a contemporary style and is off a very high standard.The booths especially appeal to us as they give you that extra privacy.
The staff are also very polite and work very hard to ensure our evening is highly enjoyable ,the manager always comes over and has a little chat to see how we are and if all is ok with the meal.
My mum and dad have retired to spain and when they come over they always ask if we can visit the restaurant,they love it so much.The food is excellent,always fresh ingredients used, we love the lamb madras and the naan breads are the best! I can honestly say that in the twelve years we have visited we have never had a bad meal,we shall be booking again very soon.
Just to add that we get the same service when we collect our take away.

• Visited July 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Disappointing”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Decided to try Jewels as it is so highly rated, and close to home. Bought a takeaway for myself and my husband.
I was just seriously disappointed. Service was average at best, if not a little standoffish. But the food is just seriously blah. Bhuna really didnt taste of anything and was exactly the same colour and flavour as the bombay potatoes. Cheese naan had barely any cheese and all of the chicken was very dry.
Anyone who thinks this is a good restaurant, you need to try some other places. Southampton has MUCH better Indian food than this on offer

1 Thank RWilliams86
“Disappointing”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

After reading the reviews and Jewels being recommended by a work colleague I was a little disappointed with the food. The service i had wa good but the food I had was average at best, the chilli chicken was very mild and lacked spices after talking to the owner he did say that if I asked for it to be extra spicy & hot they would have done that for me which is fine but I do expect this to have been a little more hot &spicy than it was. The decor in the restraurant is quite modern which is nice but the lighting is terrible to dark.