“Another lovely meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Jewels

Jewels
Ranked #52 of 846 Restaurants in Southampton
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Another lovely meal”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

After the last time's meal I thought I should go back to jewels for a take away. To be honest after eating in last time I wanted to try the quality of the take away and I m really pleased this time again it's really the best restaurant in Hampshire I will come back again

London, United Kingdom
“A Pleasant Out of Town Surprise”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I was a bit surprised when I read the location in Tripadvsor. Didn't expect what I found.
Dined on a tuesday night and ordered from the buffet menu.
The place looks great with a good ambience and has clearly only recently refurbished to a good standard.
The mixed starters were great but found the Korma a bit too sweet.
The service was good and the food was promptly served. Had to pass on the complimentary drink after the meal as I was driving but might change that for my next visit as i will definately go again.

Southampton UK
“GOOD FOOD - GREAT FOOD”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

This has become a regular eating place - great value nice food helpful staff.
would recomed

3 Thank SouthamptonUKAndy22
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love it Here”
Reviewed March 22, 2012 via mobile

We have been visiting the Jewel for many years and have always had a great time. The staff are very friendly and professional and Jewel (the proprietor) is always on hand to make sure your meal is up to his outstanding standard.
The best Indian restaurant in Hampshire by far.

1 Thank DaveJanm
Southampton, United Kingdom
“The BEST Indian restaurant I have ever been to!!”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

I have been visiting Jewels for many years now (ever since it opened) and it is the very best Indian restaurant that I have ever been to (& there have been a few!).
The food is always excellent and fresh. The staff are friendly, cheerful and always make you feel welcome.
I cannot recommend Jewels highly enough and if you haven't tried it GO there.