Ibis Southampton Centre
Marriott Hotels
$133
$110
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Southampton M27 Jct 7(Southampton)(Great Value!)
$99
$82
Highfield House Hotel(Southampton)(Great Value!)
$56
$83
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Southampton Airport Hotel(Southampton)(Great Value!)
$73
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Southampton City Centre Hotel(Southampton)(Great Value!)
$73
1,059 results
All reviewstgi fridaystrain stationcruise terminalaccor hotelsretail parkshopping centrewould stay againcomfortable bedshort staywest quaywithin easy walking distancemayflower theatrepre cruiseper dayone night stayfollowing morningnight's sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Stayed here one night with my husband as we had tickets for the Mayflower theatre. Only paid £39. I think it's great value for a city centre hotel. We could walk to the theatre, and had easy access to all the shops at West Quay and the town centre.
The staff were efficient and friendly. The room was small (but who cares when it's just for one night and we only slept in it) and it was all clean. The bathroom was spotless and shower was good.Yes it could probably all do with a makeover but for what we paid it was a bargain. Felt perfectly safe and secure and the parking was only £5.

Room Tip: Ask for a room high up to avoid traffic noise, and away from any lift or doors etc
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mabel1348
Southmanager, General Manager at Ibis Southampton Centre, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for the positive comments, we are very happy to have been able to make your stay with us so enjoyable. We hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel again very soon.

Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

We recently stayed here as was visiting Beaulieu museum text next day . When we arrived we were greeted by reception who were quick and efficient. Room was small but fine . TV was wonky and nearly falling of stand . In the evening I realised we had no spare pillows so I used the phone to call reception to find it doesn't work, I went all the way down ( 3 floors) and asked if we could get a spare pillow and they just have to me there and then . I advised phone doesn't work and that it's a pain if we need anything and receptionist said she will try get it sorted . A little while later they arrived at our door with disability phone ( which had no buttons on it for reception etc and there was no book in room to tell you important numbers ) this phone didn't fit so they said they will get the connector , they then come back handed the connector and left. We plugged in straight away and suprise suprise it didn't work we ran back to door but there was no one to be seen :( .
Even though no directly hotels fault but got woken up by guests messing about in halls and sliding on trays, when leaving next day strong smell or cigarettes and stuff that had been smoked !! All in all a nice sleep and comfy bed and great view of the docks!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Southmanager, General Manager at Ibis Southampton Centre, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Dear Guest,

We at the Ibis Southampton very much appreciate all your thoughts. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay, and have noted all your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Stayed here on New Years Eve 2013,

Great location if you wante easy access to West Quay and Leisure world. Literaly just across the road. Plenty of parking aswell which is always a worry with central hotels.

Room was a bit small, but fine for one night considering what we paid.

Great breakfast!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Southmanager, General Manager at Ibis Southampton Centre, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

Was booked on a whim as I have used ibis before in the past and have always been happy with what I got, that was until I went to the ibis Southampton. Room was tiny and the cleanliness was severely lacking as the, we assume previous occupants dropped used cotton buds under the sink and as far as we know they are still there. Window sill was peppered with cigarette burns, security lock on one side was broken, heating set to 23 degrees and unable to change so this meant having a window open. This wouldnt usually be a problem but the hotel faces the docks and a busy road which is always noisy. Charges for the carpark was an unpleasant suprise and is not mentioned in the booking process at all. Breakfasts were not good either. Scrambled eggs drowning in water, sausages that could be used as anti tank rounds they were that hard and tinned mushrooms that were boiled to within an inch of their lives and then boiled some more!

Staff are very friendly and courteous and the coffee machine that played vivalidi when used was amusing but not enough to make me want to return. Sorry ibis but unlike Arnie, I will not be back

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RSVmillemanuk

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to tell us about your recent stay with us. I am sorry that we failed to live up to your expectations. The team and I appreciate your feedback, and we are addressing the issues your brought to our attention.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Stayed here for one night while on a work event in Southampton. Great stay, smooth check in, nice room with a very comfortable bed. very close to railway, and loads of shops around. prime location!
Nice place to stay for a good price. Would 100% recommend.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Southmanager, General Manager at Ibis Southampton Centre, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.