recently stayed for 1 night B&B & 15 night parking pre cruise. This was our 3rd stay at the Grand Harbour and once again the service, breakfast and room could not be faulted. The check in process is quick and efficient. The breakfast is plentiful with ample choice for everyone . Even though the hotel was busy on the morning of our transfer to ship the staff are friendly and aproachable and the transfer was done at the pre-boooked time. On return from holiday the Hotel uses "West Quay taxis" for transfer from port to Hotel, again this is a quick and seamless process, with a polite and friendly driver. We would not hesitate to recommend this hotel, and its pre-cruise stay & park package. We look forward to using the service again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set sail for a unique stay at the 4-star Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton. Overlooking Southampton waterfront, this iconic hotel with its towering glass atrium is a cut above the rest. Visit one of two restaurants each with their contemporary cuisine or try the unique candlelit spa. If you are in Southampton on business we can facilitate any meeting requirements with our impressive function rooms and dedicated event co-ordinators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Harbour Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton
- De Vere Grand Harbour Southampton
- De Vere Hotel Southampton