I have stayed at the Grand Harbour several times and I have never had any issues. It is very pleasant but the rooms are starting to look tired though and could do with a makeover. There was evidence that this was actually happening I am pleased to say because I really do like this hotel. Staff are extremely courteous and helpful and nothing is too much trouble. I look forward to staying at this hotel again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set sail for a unique stay at the 4-star Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton. Overlooking Southampton waterfront, this iconic hotel with its towering glass atrium is a cut above the rest. Visit one of two restaurants each with their contemporary cuisine or try the unique candlelit spa. If you are in Southampton on business we can facilitate any meeting requirements with our impressive function rooms and dedicated event co-ordinators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Harbour Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton
- De Vere Grand Harbour Southampton
- De Vere Hotel Southampton