“Mmmm” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Coriander Lounge

Coriander Lounge
Ranked #30 of 840 Restaurants in Southampton
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Mmmm”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Not sure on this restaurant as I find it really hit and miss... I think that the food came be sometimes out of this world and the next it will be just average. Staff are ok but can rush you at times. I would say just average is fair with the four or five times that I have been

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Luke R

• Polish first
Southampton
“Very good but service variable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

Came here on a busy Wednesday night with friends. Was packed. Felt hugely rushed to choose our food and yet later when we were waiting for the bill it seemed an eternity until it arrived. Food was delicious though. Some staff very friendly. Others not so much. Good value.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Steeple Ashton, United Kingdom
“Our return visit was every bit as good as before.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

We liked Coriander Lounge so much we decided to book a one night stay at a cheap hotel just so that we could walk to the restaurant. Our daughter has often endured our repeated recommendation of it and was pleased to be able to sample it with is - she said it more than lived up to expectations.

The food was superb - only problem was, we ate far too much of it! The butter chicken was delicious and mushroom rice so divine I wish I had accepted the offer of taking the leftovers home. Our over indulgence did not end there, with poppadoms and onion bajiis, too.

It was good to see this place busy, even on a weekday evening and I was pleased we pre-booked. The staff were very good and seemed to have no problems with the busy evening trade.

I enjoyed my favourite Indian pudding, Gulab Jumun which I felt rather guilty about eating. I cannot wait until our next visit - this was worth the 50 mile journey for us.

• Visited August 2013
St. Brelade, United Kingdom
“Well impressed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

Loved the Sunday buffet , great staff and atmosphere - and very reasonably priced ,we shall certainly be back !

Visited August 2013
Southampton, United Kingdom
“One of the Best !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Lovely food and excellent service ! This restaurant is very busy but we were not forgotten. The food really was great and my only disappointment was having no room to finish it all.
Go here its really good.

Visited August 2013