“Recommended accomodation”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Southampton
Amberley Guest House
Ranked #23 of 43 Southampton B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I stayed at Amberley Guest House for 2 months for a work placement. The owners are very nice and friendly. The house is very clean and as a self catering guest I was able to find everything I needed in the kitchen. If you choose an en suite room you have access to your own bathroom with a real shower (not those bathtubs with a shower over it). For everyone else there are 2 spacious common bathrooms on the first and second floor. There is a TV and Internet access in every room. On foot it takes 15-20 min to the city centre, but there is also a shopping street in the other direction (5-10 min walk). A big park to relax, have a BBQ or go jogging is quite close as well. The location of the guest house is therefore very good. All in all I can only recommend it. I would go there again.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

I was recommended this place by a work-related colleague and I found the guest house owners very friendly, helpful, caring and ineresting.
I stayed only one night, the room was spacious and comfortable, both room and bathroom very clean. I liked the "art deco" furniture and the breakfast abundant and good. Eliana gave all lots of information and detailed instructions on how to get to places in town. I will certainly recommend it and will go back with my family. Many thanks!

Reviewed March 26, 2012

I recently stayed for one night with a colleague on a work-related trip. The atmosphere was polite and friendly, the place immaculate and the breakfast excellent. The fact that the owner is Italian was an added bonus for us as we are Italians living in the UK. Viva l'Italia!

Reviewed January 30, 2012

This is our third time staying here at Amberley guest house and it has never disappointed, the rooms are spacious and so very clean, of such a higher standard than most B&B's of much higher price. The husband and wife team who run it do so with much charm and Eliana especially goes out of her way to make sure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. The generously sized, and very tasty, full english breakfast in the morning just tops off just how enjoyable, and different this B&B really is.

Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Oliver L
Reviewed January 15, 2012

I have stayed here during the week for over two months in 2009 and again in 2011. This really is a lovely Guest House/B&B, with chatty, intelligent and attentive owners, who take great pride in what they do. They go out of their way to ensure that all is well, and have a genius spirit. Thoroughly recommended, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed December 16, 2011

It's been a while since I reviewed the Amberley. Stayed there about 8 or 9 times since my last review. It just keeps getting better. This is perhaps best shown by Mr Casual here thinking he can book last minute... only to find it full. Oops! Only happened to me once, and I will try not to make that mistake again! Love it

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Tigerwarrior
Reviewed October 2, 2011

It was absaloutely amazing, the most friendly staff and I was amazed by how incredibly clean the place was!! They were so helpful and yum yum the breakfast was delicious - I have stayed in many top hotels but this was by far the most comfy hotel and/or bed and breakfast I have ever stayed in!!!!

• Stayed: September 2011