“First Class”
Review of KALI MIRCHI

KALI MIRCHI
Ranked #32 of 912 Restaurants in Southampton
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Indian restaurant with exciting dishes cooked by chefs with culinary experience gained in some of India's most prestige 5 star hotel kitchens.
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

We have been coming to the Mirchi for a few years now because in my eyes there is not a better Indian restaurant around. Food, service and price are exceptional. The negative reviews seem unfair to me as everyone I have recommended this restaurant to has not been disappointed. Don't be put off by the reviews go and see for yourself because I believe this restaurant is incredible

2  Thank Ben P

Reviewed April 29, 2014

we had very very good time at kalimirchi last Saturday.The staff were friendly and professional.The food was the best Indian food i have tasted outside of India.keep it up

1  Thank john s
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Really nice family run indian restaurant; cracking food, well worth a visit. There are a few reviews criticising the service; I don;t have a problem with it but I think the guys serving are a bit befuddled because some people want to take their time (like me) and some want a faster service. I'd say just chivvy them up, when you want them they come, and speak to them - they listen and they are really nice.

2  Thank 13_DBLE
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

The Kali Mirchi restaurant cooks the best Indian food I have ever eaten. The staff are absolutely lovely and the service is first class.

1  Thank nthony C
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Never written a review before but the food here is so wonderful I just have to recommend it to you! We go here all the time as a couple or in a group. We even get our takeaways from here now as nothing else compares. We have been to many, many different Indian restaurants and Kali Mirchi is by far our favourite! Try the specials.....the Tawa Machi, Chicken Chettinad and Goans Prawn Curry are big favourites of ours. The vegetarian dishes are fab also. Due to the location I fear this restaurant could get missed as it was only by looking on tripadvisor for a good restaurant that we came across it ourselves. It's lovely inside, the staff are great and we thoroughly enjoy every meal we have from here. All our friends and family are now big fans too!

1  Thank Laura F