“Full of flavour!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Great place, stumbled across by accident and we decided to eat here purely based on the appearance of the place! Looks great, and very cool Mexican theme!

We were in a bit of a rush and after advising the waiter the food came out very promptly. We all ordered Fajitas and they were extremely tasty and were full of flavour. We ate for lunch and the menu portion was very generous, as good as it was i still couldn't squeeze in the last few bits, to my disappointment!

I guess it was slightly more expensive than i would have initially liked to pay but that changed when the food came out, it was definitely worth it in my opinion.

2  Thank Steph M

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten there a couple of times, each time to try something different from the menu. No disappointments there! Great tasty and out of the ordinary food. A pleasure each visit!

2  Thank Steveinmunster
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Firstly I must admit, I'm no expert when it comes to Mexican food, but for me La Baronia constantly ticks all the boxes. I have visited multiple times in big groups (10+) and always been warmly accommodated, seated both inside and out. The staff and owners are very attentive ensuring you are well fed and watered and enjoying your food. The menu offers a good selection of dishes to cater for all tastes, including those less adventurous and those seasoned Mexican critics. The food is well priced, as are the drinks, served quickly and with a smile. Twice now we have been surprised with complimentary tequila slammers... Just what the doctor ordered!

For Birthdays the management are happy to accept home bought cakes and prepare with candles. I would suggest booking to avoid disappointment, especially in the summer months and during University term time. To speed up service it is also possible to pre-order your dishes.

2  Thank TADrinkwater
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

I'm quite picky about my Mexican food having spent a lot of time in Mexico and Texas. This restaurant always pleases they try harder than most and it shows

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Once again a big party!

Great Authentic Mexican Food and Super Service from an independent restaurant!

Brilliant Atmospere!