“Perfect”

Eversley Guest House
Ranked #3 of 43 Southampton B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 23, 2013

We booked last minute to visit family. Friendly welcome, lovely clean, warm room. Comfortable bed. Plenty of refreshments and fresh milk if you don't fancy the UHT. Gorgeous breakfast; I don't usually have a cooked breakfast, but I couldn't resist.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
eversleyguesthouse, Owner at Eversley Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Thank you so much for such a great review. We really enjoyed meeting you and are so pleased that you liked our B&B. Hope to see you next time you are down south.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

We found this little gem online and couldn't be happier with our stay. If hosting is important to you, Howard and Nina can not be bettered. Attentive, friendly, courteous and always happy, this without a doubt makes this B and B the best. The rooms are well decorated, in great condition and cater for all of your needs in every way, a lot of thought has gone into them. Great value, great hosts and a great nights sleep.

• Stayed: November 2013
eversleyguesthouse, Owner at Eversley Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Thanks guys. It was a pleasure to meet you and if we ever need anything shrink-wrapped we know who to call! You were great guests, so it's not difficult to be great hosts. Hope you'll visit us again soon.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

my wife and I stayed at the Eversley with my parents on the 20th of September pre cruise what a fabulous stay we had Howard and Nina are the best hosts nothing is to much trouble for them the beds are so comfortable you don`t want to get up as stated in the other reviews you have everything in your room that you could want with some extra touches you don`t find in some other accommodations, each room has a parking space off road so if you go out you won`t be looking for a parking space when you return.the breakfast well what can I say after one of the breakfasts that Howard will make you you won`t want food for the rest of the day and if you don`t want cooked food their is plenty of other choices next time we are in Southampton we hope that they will have vacancies as we would love to stay again
martin & Eileen
South Wales

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
eversleyguesthouse, Owner at Eversley Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

What a lovely review - Thankyou. So glad you enjoyed your stay and hope that the cruise was a great success. We will look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Lovely accommodation. Room was beautiful decorated and en suite bathroom had everything you needed and more. Although check-in is normally in the afternoon, they were happy to make exception to allow us to check in at lunchtime so, we could be sorted prior to attending Ageas Bowl. We were driven to the Ageas Bowl, which was really exceptional and unexpected. They suggested a later breakfast time than advertised to suit us. The breakfast was lovely. There was a variety to suit all (even vegetarians like me). The food was excellent quality and we were able to take away home-made muffins for the journey home. They go above and beyond what we would expect from a B&B and made our stay really enjoyable. Although the price was higher than we would normally pay for accommodation, it was definitely worth every penny and more!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
eversleyguesthouse, Owner at Eversley Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

It was a pleasure to meet you - and our other cricket-loving guests. The internationals are always great fun, even though it was a bit chilly this time. So glad you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will visit us again

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I stayed here for five nights while I did one of my practical weeks on my electricians course and found it to be really relaxing and enjoyable. The room was very clean and had everything I needed, Howard was exceptional and the breakfasts excellent (including eggs from their own hens). Very much worth the money and would certainly recommend a stay and will be returning for my future practical weeks. The added touch of the home made muffins and the cold bottles of water was great.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

We are really pleased that you enjoyed your stay - thanks for the review. Guests doing their plumbing and electrical training nearby have to work hard for the 5 days of each course and we try to make things as stress-free as we can. Hope we see you next time.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Fantastic little place. Rooms were impeccable, greeting warm and welcoming, breakfast, hot, delicious and VERY good quality.(eggs from their own chickens). Room facilities were amazing, better than some 4-5* hotels I've been in. and the shower... well, that was amazing.

Overall, an extremely clean, tidy, warm, great value place to stay. We would heartily recommend it, and definitely stay there when going to the Ageas Bowl to watch the cricket.

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 4, slept the three of us.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank A1_ken
eversleyguesthouse, Owner at Eversley Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2013

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at Eversley. Howard is always delighted that his breakfasts are well received. We hope you will join us again soon.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights and could not have been made more welcome. Nothing was too much trouble and the rooms are comfortable and clean. The bathroom was spotless and had the most amazing power shower which made me feel wonderfully refreshed! I slept really well and had a view of the garden so spent some time watching the hens' antics! I'm so pleased I decided to stay at Eversley rather than a hotel as Nina and Howard are incredibly hospitable and try to do everything to make your stay enjoyable - the muffins at the top of the stairs were a lovely treat! Breakfast is fabulous with a good choice and everything is cooked to order which I prefer as I am not keen on buffets. I will definitely return if I'm back in the area and may just need to invent a reason which means I have to return!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
eversleyguesthouse, Owner at Eversley Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Thanks. The review says it all!