Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Scary escape room

Really good. A great starter escape room for people new to escapes as we found it a bit easy as we... read more

Reviewed today
Sherlockfrog
Cursed Waters Escape Adventure

Nicely challenging, fun immersive escape game which is well designed for groups by having mutiple... read more

Reviewed today
Fizzpop66
Southampton, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Southampton
from $21.11
from $127.56
from $267.84
from $857.62
More Info
All reviews deadly sins heist room escape room great fun jump scares serial killer horror room set design great escape well thought out immersive experience team building exercise escape game attention to detail explained everything great room the staff were great
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Seven Sins was the first escape room for a lot of the group of 8 friends I was in, yet we all had immense fun in a room full of surprises! The staff are brilliant and we plan on experiencing a lot more rooms from now on after an epic first-time experience!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My friends and myself did the Cursed waters room, we loved the room!
We all have done a few rooms and found this was the best one we've all done! There were so many different types of puzzles (both physical and mental) and found there was plenty for us all to be getting involved in! The room itself is dark (it is the aesthetic of the room and torches are provided) which I feel added even more to the experience of the room!
Our host was fantastic aswell (matt I think - sorry if I got it wrong! ) he gave our clues at the perfect time, and weren't telling us exactly what to do!
My only issue was when the clues were given it was sometimes hard to hear them over the background noise.

1  Thank MimaMey
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So much fun, friendly and helpful staff thanks for a lovely start to our weekend.
We found ourselves really getting into the spirit of the room as the clock ticked down

Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

What can I say?! Loved it. Went to Elusion for my birthday and it didn’t disappoint. It is the 4th escape room I have done now and is the best by far.

Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

First time in an escape room and it didn't disappoint. My cousin, who's done a few, said it was her best yet.