“amazing food and very friendly staff”
Review of La lupa

La lupa
Reserve with OpenTable
La lupa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 860 Restaurants in Southampton
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Lupa, a vibrant Italian restaurant and bar with chic yet informal surroundings situated in its popular Southampton High Street location. Our broad menu offers something irresistible for everyone, serving a wonderful combination of both modern and classic Italian dishes prepared in an open kitchen complete with pizza ovens. Open for lunch and from early evening to late at night, the intimate and bustling bar area creates a true continental feel with a delicious array of tapas to enjoy with your favourite drink. In keeping with the classic Italian tradition, Lupa is also perfect for family parties and celebra
Northampton, United Kingdom
“amazing food and very friendly staff”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

My boyfriend and I came here for Valentine's day and it was absolutely great! The food was very, very good. The waiting time wasn't long at all but everything tasted nice and fresh.
The staff were really friendly and helpful as well.
Would definitely recommend this to anyone and would definitely go there again.
One of the best meals I've ever had in a restaurant!

1 Thank Franzi D

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Wonderful Food with Staff to Match!”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

My boyfriend and I came to this restaurant after being let down by another one. The staff were so welcoming and friendly!
The food was amazing. It was so good we booked a table for the day after!
I had the Romana Pizza and it was superb. the balance with the beef ragu and the pizza was splendid, and their twist on having napoli sauce for pizzas made it a lot more tasty.
The staff at La Lupa were all so cheery and helpful. Having never visited this city before, they helped us in getting taxis back to the hotel.
Overall a wonderful dining experience which I would be happy to go back to!

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Malificent18
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Awful place”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We visited La Lupa today a couple of hours ago and we are very disappointed with every aspect of our experience. Firstly, the food as that arrived was not what we ordered, the white wine sauce was not white wine at all and all you can taste was butter the veil seemed like off cuts rather than a nice escalope, and the presentation looked like they had attempted to hide the poor quality meat with parma ham. The service was ridiculous, the worst virgin mojito in my life ever.The restaurant was almost empty and the atmosphere was uncomfortable. Don't waste your money on that. Funny enough but my husband can cook better.They've lost a customer, a tip and a possible certification.

3 Thank Jimmy C
Kendal, United Kingdom
“Delicious !!”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

We Dined here last Friday evening.The food was delicious, reasonably priced, served quickly and looked amazing ... The staff were very attentive and polite. I would highly recommend a visit.

1 Thank Bettyboo273
“Brilliant”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

We got to the restaurant before it opened and they let us in to get out of the rain. The staff were very friendly, and service was very quick. The food was absolutely amazing, we all cleared our plates. I went with my husband and 8 year old daughter and everyone enjoyed there food. Highly recommended