“loyalty card”

Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I have been to la tasca many times but the day I went was a busy one for me, so had my meal and drinks with a friend ,and very nice it was too. But as I stated it was one of those days. So after my meal I paid but forgot to give my la tasca card in saving me 20%. Would it not be a good idea when customers pay, to ask if they have a loyalty card? like supermarkets do . Other than that I have no problem.

1  Thank James C
Latasca2014, Manager at La Tasca Portsmouth, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Hola, Thankyou for your feedback - we do appreciate all comments we recieve. We hope to see you soon. Gracias

Reviewed June 26, 2014

wonderful food, great setting, brilliant waiter (Marcus) - what more could you ask for? It was the perfect meal as far we were concerned - took our daughter for her 16th birthday with a couple of her friends and the food as ever was brilliant - loads of choice, well cooked and well presented, the bonus for us was the waiter who kept us entertained throughout and was probably one of the best waiters we've had in recent memory - he definitely went the extra mile!

Review collected in partnership with La Tasca

Hola, Thanks for your feedback and comments. We will be sure to pass your comments to Marcus when we see him. We do hope to see you again. Gracias

Reviewed June 25, 2014

My family have been to this restaurant many times and until my last visit I found it to be nothing but excellent.
If you would like to know why my number is 01462 423115

Thank god you have a good manager.

Review collected in partnership with La Tasca

Hola, Thankyou for your feedback, someone will be in touch soon. Gracias

Reviewed June 25, 2014

As a person with a passion for everything spanish from the football to the food and everything in between, La Tasca is the obvious choice for somewhere to eat when in Gunwharf Quays, or Portsmouth in general.

We have visited La Tasca on many occasions and it never disappoints. We even have travelled from Southampton to Portsmouth just for the pleasure of eating there.

The food, despite not being quite authentic Spanish tapas- rather the flavours of Spain attuned for the British tongue, is simply amazing.

The servers are always helpful and quick to seat you despite being a little too quick at times are always enthusiastic and happy to help; the manager (or who I assume is the manager) has been there on several occasions getting stuck in and helping the staff.

My personal recommendations are the patatas bravas con queso (always grande!), chorizo, tortilla and of course the unforgettable pescado blanco frito with san miguel batter.

Their sangria is fantastic and there is a great choice of spanish red. The skinny sangria tastes just like normal sangria with much less calories (due to a secret ingredient- which seems to be a hint of vodka; but that is just a guess).

All in all, one of my favourite eateries on the south coast and the first consideration for a meal in Portsmouth. The 20% discount on food they're offering is just the icing on the cake.

Hola, We would just like to thankyou for your amazing comments. We are so glad to hear of your visits, and we do hope to see you again pretty soon. Gracias Amigos!

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Had a lovely meal on Monday evening with my boyfriend. Was served by a young woman and male both extremely friendly, very attentive and welcoming. Had 3 lovely well cooked dishes between the both of us. Would definitely recommend this to family and friends!

Hola, We are so happy to know that you have enjoyed your visit here with us. Thankyou for your feedback, and we hope to see you soon. Gracias Amigos