“My favourite restaurant!”

Soprano's
Ranked #10 of 645 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“My favourite restaurant!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I love Soprano's! I've had a fair few birthday meals there and there has never been a disappointment!

Service is always good, food is excellent and it's good value for money. I've tried a few dishes, but my favourite dish is the cannelloni, followed by the tiramisu for dessert.

Went last Wednesday (27th Feb 13) for dinner and will be going again for lunch with their 2 lunches for £10 voucher.

Southport, United Kingdom
“When clients come, this is where we go”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Great food, inexpensive, extensive selection of drinks and mixers, super service and wonderful staff - can't ask for more.

“Italian?”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

A bit overpriced and slow service, had lunch there in the Summer andwas disappointed with lack of choice

Visited October 2012
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Great value and service”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We took our three year old son for lunch at Soprano's today.

We were hoping for speedy service as I had to be back at work, and that's exactly what we got (though it certainly wasn't rushed).

The lunchtime menu offers the same main courses you would find at dinner, with the added option of sandwiches, ciabattas, and smaller pasta portions at a reduced rate.

I had the two course lunch special which was just £7.50. I got a feta, olives and balsamic vinegar on ciabatta served on a bed of rocket, followed by a mushroom, pine nut, aubergine and tomato risotto. Very tasty and excellent value. My son and wife shared a garlic pizza bread, followed by a margherita pizza which again was very tasty.

Service was speedy, staff very friendly and food nice and hot. One happy family fed and watered for a little over £20.

greasby
“great little restaurant at a good price”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

we were in town having a look round as my son was having an interview at portsmouth university
this was the only restaurant with any customers and we couldnt get a table at first but we were promised one an hour later , it was worth the wait i had a lovely calazone my wife had a goats cheese pizza and my son had a pasta dish with chicken all served hot and all were delicious the staff were very friendly we would good back no problem well done