“Very Moderate - Full of Lager Louts”

Tiger Tiger - Portsmouth
Ranked #249 of 711 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Cuisines: British
Good for: Scenic view, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Set in the busy Gunwharf Quays Shopping complex in Portsmouth, Tiger Tiger is an upbeat venue split into six individual areas including a separate Restaurant room. The spacious restaurant with its sleek terrace overlooking the harbour is a stylish and sophisticated spot for informal dining, serving international favourites from steaks and burgers to fajitas and a variety of fish dishes and a lot more.Elsewhere, you can enjoy a great night out in one of Tiger Tiger's many bar and club rooms. With the Tiki Paradise Kanaloa you can imagine you are in a tropical paradise far away. Groovy Wonderland brings the 70/80's to the 21st century. Jewel Bar brings stylish and elegance to any night out and the Club room is the room to dance the night away.Tiger Tiger offers the complete night out for any group.
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Pretty poor quality pub, in terms of high prices and moderate atmosphere.

It was not a great place.

Not like other Tiger Tiger's

Reviewed August 21, 2013

My friends and I decided to take a trip to Tiger Tiger as a change of scenery as we live in Southampton. Entering the venue was quick and easy, and the staff were welcoming. It was quite exciting walking around the venue to see the different decor and themes, my personal favourite was the glamorous jewel bar, but I liked the different types of rooms as I can get quite bored on a night out. Although the drinks were quite pricey, I did not have to wait long at the bar and the atmosphere was good fun so I didn't mind too much, as the DJ's played good music. Overall a great night out, I'd definitely go back!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

When we arrived we were handed menus and told to pick a table outside and someone would be over shortly, after waiting we watched them walk 2 young girls to a table , then ten mins later she went back to the young girls and took their drinks and food order , on the way past my table she stopped and said did you want anything? Yes I want to order !!! Then the order was wrong , all in all I wouldn't go again unless everywhere else was full , view is fantastic on a sunny day

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Last Saturday I went to Tiger Tiger for my daughters hen do, we booked into the restaurant then paid for a package in the Groovy Wonderland area for afterwards, something I was quite looking forward to, as I do love putting my dancing shoes on. When my daughter first said she wished for her meal to be at what I thought was a nightclub, I was a bit apprehensive! However, I couldn't have been more wrong. The food was fantastic, the staff were very friendly and I really felt like the staff cared about making my daughters hen do, it was very special! We were even given these very yummy cupcakes and showered full of confetti at our own booth!

TigerTigerPorts, General Manager at Tiger Tiger - Portsmouth, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Hi Stacey,

We're delighted you all had such a great time at your daughter's Hen Party. We aim to ensure everyone has a memorable evening, so it's fantastic to know you all enjoyed both the Restaurant and your area in Groovy Wonderland.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Kind regards,

Jenna Edwards

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Myself and my girlfriend dined here a few weeks ago, mainly for the great views, but the food turned out to be just as spectacular as the view. The service was good and our waitress was very helpful and friendly. We went at a good time as the drinks were all half price. Overall it was fantastic experience and would definitely go back and recommend.

TigerTigerPorts, General Manager at Tiger Tiger - Portsmouth, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Hi Peggy05,

I'm delighted you had such a great evening with us. We pride ourselves on our customer service and high quality menus, so it's brilliant to get feedback on it.

We look forward to welcoming you both again soon.

Kind regards,