“amazing.”

33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“amazing.”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

there was a charity absail going on here last night. What an amazing evening.
the view from the glass floor was suberb, and the skyline stunning.
service could not be faulted.

Visited April 2013
TheSpinnakerTower, General Manager at Spinnaker Tower, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this review. It’s fantastic to hear that you enjoyed your visit. We did have a charity abseil for Over The Wall, which was the first time we’d ever had a moonlight abseil and from the glass floor too! I hope to welcome you again soon.

• Arabic first
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic views”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Visited the tower just after Easter and thoroughly enjoyed it. Although it wasn't the best of weather, the views were still fantastic. Especially loved the glass floor. The only downside was the miserable man on the till taking your entry money, who was rude to a delivery man, the group in front of us and ourselves. Our daughter is a student, but didn't have a student card, so we were charged the full adult price for her. This is the only venue we visited on our holiday that did that. No explanation was given, he just charged the adult fare. All other staff were extremely friendly and helpful.

Visited April 2013
TheSpinnakerTower, General Manager at Spinnaker Tower, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit to the Spinnaker Tower. I am concerned to hear your account of our admissions desk assistant as we work hard to ensure all staff deliver exemplary customer service and this was clearly not the case on your visit. Rest assured I will be investigating this incident with my duty manager to make sure all staff are all as helpful as you found the rest of my team to be. It is great to hear you enjoyed our views and our thrilling glass floor ‘Sky Walk’. I hope to welcome you again soon.

Llanelli, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“going up in the world”
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

having spent a lot of time in portsmouth . a visit to the tower really does give you a fresh view of the city, harbour and solent .
wonderful views all around you look down on the ferries passing and the dockyard .
also a great place for a cuppa on the middle level.
cool place - go up in the world. :-)

1 Thank mahoochma
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this review. It’s fantastic to hear that you enjoyed your visit to the Spinnaker Tower and your time in our Café in the Clouds. I hope to welcome you again soon.

London, United Kingdom
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Better than expected :)”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Frankly, I did not expect much, just another tower...but I could not be more wrong...whole area around the tower is full of shops and pubs, elevator takes you up very quickly, view was stunning, plenty of information, glass floor original and bit scary if you look down, the place was empty by the time of my visit, so I spent hour or so just relaxing and staring into distance :)
Would go again without hesitation.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Radim S
TheSpinnakerTower, General Manager at Spinnaker Tower, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this review. I am so happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations so much! I look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Ham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Despite my phobia of heights my wife convinced me to got to the tower. If was a magnificent view from the top. we visited the cafe and the glass walking which was scary then went all the way to the to for an even higher view. Please bring along your camera as the photos that can be taken are breath taking.

Visited April 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. It’s fantastic to hear that you conquered your fear of heights and enjoyed your views from the top! I look forward to welcoming you again soon.