“Great sushi!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Great sushi!”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

This restaurant is very unassuming but after seeing it full last time we passed by, we decided to give it a try. What a treat. The food was exceptional and served with an authentic style. Everything was really tasty but for me the standout was the soft shell crab.
Really impressed with their commitment to serving fresh, healthy, high quality food at very reasonable prices. We are determined to become regulars.

• Visited February 2014

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Great Food and Great Prices”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

The food is excellent and the staff are very friendly, the table and chairs are cafe quality, but it is all about the fresh exciting food and great prices. Spacious restaurant is good for wheelchair and children. Fully recommend it as a place to grab good food.

Visited January 2014
“Diamond in the rough.”
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

This cute Asian restaurant situated in down town Portsmouth was a great little find. The staff were polite and helpful aswell as quick service which was ideal as my partner was on his lunch break.

Visited January 2014
“Taste of 2 cities”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We went here in the evening to have Japanese food. We also had some chicken dumplings. There was a good choice on the menu. Also, we had warm sushi. This is good for people who do not like traditional sushi I. We also ordered a main dish each. The staff were friendly and helpful. The food is nice and filling. It was all reasonably priced. The have a nice decor. I would recommend this place to anyone who like a meal from 2 cities in one sitting as you will be spoilt for choice here.

Visited November 2013
“Good first impression!”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is fairly new so there weren't a lot of customers during my first lunch visit here. First impression is that it has a fresh and clean interior and the staff was very helpful in providing a high chair for my little one. Menu is simple and not loaded with items which can give you a headache! There is an open kitchen so I can see that the food was freshly prepared. Presentation of the meal was excellent. I had the spicy tuna maki, seafood dumplings and chicken ramen. All delicious. My little thought so too! Not overly expensive but not cheap either which is what you'd expect from Japanese cuisine. I'd happily visit again.

1 Thank Hungry_lady2013