“If only it was cheaper :(”

Thailand Cafe and Takeway
Ranked #141 of 707 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Me and my partner absolutely love this place and try to have it as often as we can! Trouble is it's a little too expensive to have all the time.
Would recommend the duck spring rolls (if you enjoy duck) and the duck in makham sauce!
This place does so many different flavours so would imagine it will suit a lot of people.
I also love that it's family run! And even though they may not have a driver for takeaways they will still accept and send a taxi with it!
Can't wait for the next one!

2  Thank malteserbabe

Reviewed May 26, 2014

I do go there ones a week love the food, always have a good meal never had something that I dislike, tried almost everything on the menu. Price is good and you can take your bottle of wine.
must try place in Southsea.

1  Thank Bayarmaa H
Reviewed May 12, 2014

This place is really good, the food is great.
A lot less expensive than Koi and just as good.
The beef massaman is superb and so is the pad thai.
I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Visited a few times and absolutely love the food! All freshly prepared, reasonably priced. My only criticism is the restaurant needs to be bigger.

1  Thank KLou116
Reviewed May 10, 2014

When I discovered this little place just around the corner from where I live I was thrilled - I found the food to be delicious, with fresh and beautifully cooked dishes. Value for money also very good. The takeaway service was prompt. However, the reason I give this cafe a poor rating is because of what happened when I actually went into the cafe to eat. The place did not appear to be particularly clean, the table we were sat at was sticky! I then noticed the chefs reheating rice in the microwave, which is not only potentially harmful but also not to my liking with regards cooking standards - microwaving essentially nukes any goodness out of food. Whilst eating my rice I then discovered a long dark hair embedded in the dish - YUK!!! This completely put me off I'm afraid. What a shame. I will not be returning.