“A great place for a lunch on the go”
Review of Rock & rolls

Rock & rolls
Ranked #261 of 686 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I poped in to rock and rolls today while out in albert road as the decor caught my eye and was looking for a quick bite to eat anyway. They have a wide selection of bagels and the girl serving was very helpful I chose a sweet chilli chicken bagel it was nice to see that this was prepared in front of me while I sat the bagel was very nice and would def come back again when I am in the area

Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Came to Southsea to see the accountant. Delayed leaving Southsea by warm welcome, breakfast and good banter in this tiny cafe. Local people with hearts of gold. Cooking within feet of you makes it like being in a friends kitchen. This retro cafe would work in any busy town.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Was drawn to this cafe because of the almost uniformly excellent reviews posted . Whilst the staff were welcoming the initial impression was very much of work in progress. The cafe has only been open a few months and when we last called to visit was shut for redecoration. The coffee was O.K. The menu majors in a very good selection of bagels (not tried) and sandwiches plus cakes etc., all well priced. However it is hard to see where the excellent markings have come from at this stage, particularly as a number of the reports feature reviewers that have not covered any other eating places. It maybe that the visit was unluckily timed and in fairness will call again in a few months to see what progress has been made.

Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

Me and my husband were on a trip to Brighton and wanted something to set up our long day ahead. We stumbled upon this lovely place and decided to give it a go.
My husband a man who loves his food went straight in with an order , me however a little indecisive need a helping hand one that the staff were willing to give me.
We both had bagels one with egg bacon and sausage and one with just bacon and sausage. What we liked was that the kitchen was open and in clear view this was nice as it meant that not only could you see your food being cooked but the chef who was extremely friendly and talkative would then be able to give you some banter along with your food prep. We took are food to go but im sure made many jealous on the train when we ate them.
Lovely feel and enjoyable retro vibe, one of Albert roads finest!
If only we could work out even better.
One of Albert roads finest!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had an excellent fried breakfast, owners are nice and friendly, can't do enough to make sure you have a nice time, and a free piece of brownie was a lovely cheeky treat :) Great value too! Will definitely visit again when I am next in Portsmouth!