“Wonderful Greek Food WIth A Lovely Host”
Review of Opa! Opa! Greek Restaurant - CLOSED

Opa! Opa! Greek Restaurant
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: Opa opa is the place to come and experience great authentic greek and mediterranean food in a relaxed atmosphere. You can enjoy a shot of ouzo with some home made specialities big veriety of greek appetizers,unique SOUVLAKI and traditional Greek GYROS.
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Wonderful Greek Food WIth A Lovely Host”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I believe this restaurant as been open since the start of the year and I wish I had found it sooner!

We had a white Ionos to start - Very nice. We followed that up with the Meze and Greek salad, which were both lovely.

For the main, we went for the Mixed Grill with Gyros for two. Again, very nice and filled you up nicely!

Baklava for dessert, which was fantastic! One of the best I've tried in the UK.

I must also mention the host (forgotten his name, sorry!), who looked after us wonderfully. He gave us a free shot of Ouzo after the starters and a free Baileys/Mythos whilst waiting for the bill! Amazing! Top Greek music as well.

I would definitely recommend to anyone.

• Visited April 2013