“Fantastic food and lovely friendly staff”
Review of Churchill's at 25

Churchill's at 25
Ranked #56 of 646 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Cuisines: British
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
EASTLEIGH
“Fantastic food and lovely friendly staff”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Popped into Churchill's one day and have just kept going back since. The food is brilliant; after the first visit, it instantly became my favorite place for breakfast. The full english is amazing, it just can't be beaten, bubble and squeek, yum! After my first visit, I couldn't resist returning with friends and family to show off the little gem of an eatery I had discovered tucked away along Marmion Road. The staff are lovely, they are so helpful and make it clear that nothing is too much trouble.
Delicious food, lovely atmosphere and really good value. Will definitely keep coming back.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank JO1098

“Excellent food, wonderful attentive staff”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I booked a private party here for 25 of us last night. The owners helped me to plan a comprehensive menu full of different choices to suit everyone's tastes and were very accommodating. Everyone who came to the party commented on how wonderful the food was and what good value for money. The staff worked really hard all evening making sure that we all had what we needed. I can't recommend Churchills highly enough and am really looking forward to them opening regularly in the evenings so that I can take other friends there. Thank you to the owners and staff for making our evening special

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank mimipol
“Friendly service and tasty Sunday lunch.”
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

Took thE family for Sunday lunch at churchills. My wife had the chicken which was lovely, my son and I had the lamb and my other son who is only nine had a burger. The service was attentive and friendly, the food tasty and good sized portions. When the bill came we thought it was very good value too.

Visited April 2014
3 Thank trew68
Guernsey
“A very good unplanned experience”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

I was prowling around Southsea looking at the haunts of my youth when I popped in to this place off the street. I concur with other reviewers - friendly and attentive service and an interesting, exciting menu. Ambience good and overall a worthwhile expereince, I will certainly go again when next over to the City of my birth. Prices fair, too. Recommended.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank John Russell F
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

If you want consistently excellent friendly service and excellent food as well this is the place to eat. Staff are professional polite and friendly. We usually go for breakfast but also have had the occasional lunch and Sunday lunch cannot fault anything.
Amendments to an order is never a problem, staff always obliging.
Today there were seven of us dining, all wanting different choices from sandwiches, breakfasts to meals. All arrived at the same time hot and freshly prepared.
Hope this place remains for many years to come with the present owner and staff.
Well done and thanks.