“Best cafe ever.”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
“Best cafe ever.”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

As the mother of a disabled child who cannot walk and has eating issues, eating out can be an issue. Not at Churchills! The Churchill's staff are exemplary, we have been there numerous times and my daughter and I are treated like family. Churchills has the best customer service I have ever received I cannot fault them. Further to this the food is always wonderful, from the homemade lunches to the yummy cakes. I recommend Churchills to everyone I know.
5 stars in every area.

• Visited March 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Customer service at it's very best!”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I have stopped in Churchill's several times in the last few months and from day one, have been treated to the best customer service I have experienced in any bistro/cafe anywhere. From the moment you walk in the staff greet you with a smile and a happy welcome. They are both friendly and efficient as they take your order and are always happy to accommodate. The last two times we have been it has been one of my families birthdays and they have always made a fuss of us and left us with a little goody bag (not so little on my birthday!). The food is excellent, the restaurant is clean and the atmosphere is serene. Well done Churchill's you could teach some of the others how to really take care of your customers. Can't wait to go back!

• Visited March 2014
Waterlooville, United Kingdom
“Excellent Cafe”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

This is the fourth time I have had lunch here. The menu extensive, staff ecellent. Fresh cooked food.

• Visited February 2014
Portsmouth, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely little gem in Southsea”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

My friend and I had lunch whilst shopping one Saturday a few weeks ago. I hadn't been before and we were both very impressed with the service and the food. The staff were very friendly and smiley. Nothing was too much trouble and the food was delicious. I wasn't going to have pudding, I was too full from my eggs benedict..but it was bread and butter pudding. Both courses were delicious. I will definitely be visiting again.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank LizzieW58_01
“Great find!”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Lovely friendly staff, very welcoming and food was fresh well cooked and excellent value. We will definitely be returning.

• Visited January 2014