“Fantastic for kids”

$38.61*
and up
Portsmouth Historic Dockyard: All Attraction Ticket
Reviewed November 2, 2012

A great way to understand what the Royal Navy does. Highly interactive displays and stuff that explains a lot about the workings of the men, women and their kit. Kids love it.

1  Thank PadiP
There are newer reviews for Action Stations

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Allow enough time to visit. A lot of thought and imagination has gone into this. We loved it, and as a bonus, there were hardly anyone else there!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Absolutely fantastic!! Loved every minute of it!! I don't have any children but my partner & myself spent the best part of an hour at the action stations within the Historic Dockyard!!

Reviewed August 31, 2012

It seems expensive but when you break it down into the activities they have done I think it is good value.

The laser game is NOT included but there are plenty of activities for those who are sporty (climbing especially) and it is good in any weather as it is all under cover.

My children have been to a laser party there and loved every minute.

1  Thank JoCC940
Reviewed August 28, 2012

This is the sort of thing that's aimed squarely at children, but that almost all adults will enjoy too. It's part of the 'historic dockyard' package, which itself is excellent.

Loads of 'interactive' exhibits showing how things work, including a full-size helicopter simulator (Merlin, I think). If that doesn't sound like your idea of fun, stay away, but for the rest of us: Get stuck in!

My only negative comment would be that the day we went, there was a higher proportion than I would like of displays that were "currently out of order" - they need to keep on top of the maintenance and keep most things running. 2 or 3 things not working is to be expected, but it was a lot worse than that the day we went.

But a good couple of hours of entertainment.