“Great place”
Review of Sellers Coffee House - CLOSED

Sellers Coffee House
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Sellers is an idependent Coffee House offering all day breakfasts, light lunches, sandwiches, paninis, hand made cakes, ice cream, speciality coffees, teas and a range of cold refreshments. We have uncluttered and roomy premises and welcome families and dog walkers as well as locals and visitors to Southsea Common and Seafront.
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Great place for coffee, cake and sandwiches. Lots of room so perfect for girlies meet ups with prams as they are very child friendly too. Recommend.

There are newer reviews for Sellers Coffee House

Reviewed November 16, 2013

My partner and myself have visited Sellers Coffee many times, mainly going to get our takeaway mochas, which are consistently good. We have also eaten breakfast, and had toasted pannis a few times. Again very good food. Even when busy the service is excellent and friendly. It is very spacious and its nice that you see a good mix of different people.

The reason why I have taken so long to write a review is more from laziness, but what prompted the review is that I have visited the new Garage Lounge in Southsea, as it is near where I live. The service both times can only politely be described as disorganised, and the quality of their mocha absolutely terrible, a complete waste of money.

We will make the effort of the longer walk in future to pass the other coffee shop next to Lloyds Bank and return to this fantastic coffee place, as we miss the quality mocha and friendly service. My only request would be that they open earlier on a Saturday and Sunday but that is of course no reflection on their service and quality of food and coffee

1  Thank pompey100
Reviewed October 13, 2013

My boyfriend and I always go to the Sellers when we don't want to spend too much money, but get the most delicious, filling meal and cake! It has the most wonderful homely feel to it. The service is excellent as well! How nice everyone is there, plus the homey food, makes me wish I could eat there everyday!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

My friend and I met for an impromptu coffee at Sellers Coffee House today and what a joy, from the spacious surrounding, the fantastic cappuccinos which were quite a size and homemade cake to die for!! The staff were chatty but not overbearing and it was just a treat to be able to sit back and take in the surrounding...definitely my favourite coffee shop in Southsea...we will be back!!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I've came here from the recommendation of Trip advisor. I walk around this area and never knew that this place was a coffee house. I wasn't disappointed the cappuccino's were fantastic better than the high street chains I used to go and the size were big, they even throw in a biscuit. The place is big and cosy. Fresh newspapers were placed on the racks so it was accessible. They have a variety of selection of food from breakfast, snacks and even ice creams.

It is walking distance to the beach and a stone throw to the high street. Next time I would try out the savouries.