G! Boutique Hotel
$120
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Portsmouth - North(Portsmouth)(Great Value!)
$87
Florence House(Portsmouth)(Great Value!)
$115
Number Four Boutique Hotel(Portsmouth)(Great Value!)
$115
Best Western Royal Beach Hotel(Portsmouth)(Great Value!)
$76
$68
Hotels.com
$56
$138
Agoda.com
$80
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Portsmouth (Horndean) Hotel(Portsmouth)(Great Value!)
$63
PremierInn.com
All reviewscupcakesgoody bagcup cakesjourney homeround bedlittle touchescereal barson arrivaldouble jacuzzicircular bedleaving giftbreakfast in bedluxury roomfour poster bedbreakfast was amazingthe wow factorquality toiletries
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

I booked this for my boyfriend for his birthday and from the moment we walked in we both loved it . The staff are very welcoming and really helpful . . When we got taken to our room our room was just amazing , the bed was awesome and the bathroom was just unbelievable. We had cupcakes and chocolates waiting for us which was such a lovely touch . My boyfriend had a birthday card from the staff at the hotel which a lovely idea . I cannot say a bad thing about this hotel . . I have already recommended it to my friends and family . I will definitely be coming back . Thank you to will who made our stay so lovely and for being so helpful . Cannot wait to plan another stay here .

• Stayed: July 2013
Elimanager, Manager at G! Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2013

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay.

It's great to hear the staff looked after you, especially Will and that the touches for your boyfriends birthday made it all the more special.

Thank you once again and we look forward to seeing you back at G! Boutique in the future.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We stayed at this hotel in the Gorgeous room on a Friday night - as a group of six on our way to the Isle of Wight. I loved the personality of each room, and the cupcake was a nice little treat. Staff were so attentive, and very polite and very accomodating. They were even very kind when we got a bit loud late into the evening while catching up over some beers in the front room (sorry about that!!). The location was perfect for the beach and some nice dining options even though it's a bit aways from the Harbour, the recommendations for dinner were spot on and I enjoyed the breakfast immensely. May I also add the soft beds were a very nice treat and were missed in our lackluster Isle of Wight accomodation for the rest of the weekend. Great hotel - would be happy to return here again and again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this fantastic review. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and the staff looked after you.

Thank you once again and we very much look forward to welcoming you back to G! Boutique in the future.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stayed here in Gosh room.
Having read the reviews I was disappointed on several levels,
It would appear that unless you have the suite the other rooms are average and unfortunatly it was grubby in the corners around windows.
We stayed here as a change to a premier inn as cost wise it was similar. No atmosphere at all in the bar even though the hotel (actually its a B&B) was full. Perhaps I was expecting more from the reviews that I read (albeit not on Trip Advisor)
They state they use 'premium' sausages in the full English. Sorry there's no way they were.
There's only parking for 4 cars on site but there is unrestricted parking all around.
Quite noisy so couldn't sleep with window open.
I would have been bitterly disappointed had I paid full price.
Would I stay again probably not as the Permier Inn by the M27 is just as good.

• Stayed: June 2013
6  Thank TonyandFaye
Elimanager, Manager at G! Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Dear Tony and Faye,

Thank you for your comments. I am very saddened to hear you did not enjoy your G! Boutique experience. We take all comments on board and strive to improve from your criticisms.

We do understand the hotel is not for everyone and from reading your comments feel you would be more suited to a premier inn establishment.

We would urge you in future if you are unhappy with a stay to let the hotel know at the time in order to give them an opportunity to put things right for you. We have seen this same review from you on other online review sites and feel saddened that the only people you haven't told about your experience are the people that could do something about it - us!

As a small business, comments like these really do affect us and the staff who work so hard here every day. It's both frustrating and upsetting when the first we hear of it is on the internet without any opportunity for us to do anything about it, especially when your detrimental comments are on multiple sites. We take all problems very seriously and had we known, would have done whatever we could to rectify the situation.

We would like to point out that, if you look at all of the other reviews on here, you do not need to stay in a suite to enjoy your stay (see the review below written the day before this one - they actually stayed in the same room as you!).

Reviewed June 23, 2013

My husband booked this beautiful hotel as an anniversary treat after I had been so impressed when they had been featured on the tv programme 'four in a bed'. No wonder they won.
We were in room G for Gosh, which was gorgeous. The staff were friendly, the hotel was clean, and the food fantastic. Lots of little extras made the stay extra special: wine, chocolates and cup cakes in the room along with a card for our anniversary and a goodie bag of water and cereal bars for the journey home (which took about 15 minutes as we live in the city!!)
Well worth a visit.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your amazing review. It is so nice for myself and my team to read such lovely comments and really does make their efforts worthwhile.
We are so pleased you had a good anniversary celebration with us and you found the staff friendly and food good.
We hope to see you again at G! Boutique in the future.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We stayed in the Glittering room for four nights in May. The room was very very purple :-) but really nice and the small bathroom had a bathtub. Good breakfast with a lot of choice. The situation of the Hotel is fantastic, it takes only a five minute walk to the beach. We enjoyed our staying there and had a great time in Portsmouth.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your great comments, we are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope if you are ever in the area, we will see you again at G! Boutique.