“Great Food”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“Great Food”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Went with friends. Food up to usual Chiquito's standard which I always think is fresh and very good. Friend who was with us found a hair in her food!!!! But it happens and can happen in the best restaurants. Food was exchanged without any problems. Service great.

• Visited September 2012

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Please leave us alone!!!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We visited early on a Friday evening, restaurant was quite empty although swarming with many many staff and this is where the problem lies

We were asked what drinks we wanted as our backsides hit the seats, not even a chance to peruse the drinks menu, their loss as instead of maybe ordering a cocktail I went for the easy option of a beer... My beer came with a lime shoved in its neck although I was not asked if I wanted this or not!! Childrens menu was a photocopy that could not be read very easily

Waitress then came to take our food order, all seemed well, starter then arrived very very quickly, my husband still had in his fingers the last bit of his starter and the waitress came to clear the plates even though he had not finished!!!

Now I know a restaurant has to ask if the food is ok/to your liking etc etc but at least give your customers a chance to try the bloody food before pouncing on them

Won't be going back here and certainly would not recommend

• Visited September 2012
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Show me the exit”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

First thing to hit you is the very smoky atmosphere (kitchen, not cigarettes). The table was sticky and dirty as we found when we wiped it ourselves. The seat cover was ripped. Having showered only a hour earlier I felt I needed another upon leaving as the combination of the smoke and table cleanliness had me feeling rather grubby.

However, on a positive note, the staff were friendly and where possible, attentive. To simplify and speed up matters we elected for a quick and simple dish which we found quite tasty.

• Visited August 2012
England
“Dissatisfied slow service will never recommend ...avoid at all costs!”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Myself and partner have visited this place twice now highly dissatisfied both times and they were a year apart!! First experience we waited over an hr for our table when told it would be a twenty mintute wait people waiting for a table after us seemed to get seated first, so we just had a few drinks and left in disappointment! The second time twenty minute wait got seated ordered our starters and main meals no problem there! But all the tables which we seated after us recieved and this was a good 15 minutes after we were seated, recieved their starters and were on their main course! We hadn't even got our starter when they were asking for the bill! Very unsatisfied we both just walked out! Would never recommend this restaurant for the lack of service and slow response! I would have had quicker service flying to Mexico myself and eating in a restaurant there!
Don't eaten here unless you have a day or two to kill very poor service!

Southampton, United Kingdom
“Finger Licknin' Good!”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Everytime I have eaten at any Chiquito it has been amazing food!!!! Love it, good for family times out (birthdays, anniversarys ect...) :D

• Visited July 2012