Stayed one night for a party hosted at the hotel. The staff were amazing, every one of them helpful, cheerful and polite. The common areas looked OK, but the room was 'tired' and could do with a good makeover, but was basically clean and the bed was comfortable. Couldn't fault the food - good food at the party and excellent breakfast the following morning. On the whole, value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the eastern edge of Portsmouth the Inn Lodge features two restaurants, a childrens play centre and a lively sports bar. With fully licenced function rooms you can have a full day wedding from ceremony to evening reception. Portsmouth Continental Ferry Terminal is just 2 miles away. The Pony Club childrens centre features an indoor soft play area and an outdoor playground. The hotel also has free on-site parking and a large garden with outdoor seating. The spacious rooms at Inn Lodge Portsmouth each have a work desk and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. All rooms have free view TV and tea/coffee facilities. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi in the relaxing lounge. The Hungry Horse restaurant serves a wide variety of meals including the big plate specials and the Sports Bar offers real ales and Sky Sports. Inn Lodge Hotel Portsmouth is just a 15-minute drive away from Portsmouth's historic waterfront, featuring the Naval Dockyard and the popular shopping destination Gunwharf Quays. The M27 motorway is a 5-minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Farmhouse & Innlodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farmhouse Innlodge Portsmouth
- Farmhouse Innlodge Hotel Portsmouth