“Should be renamed to "NO SUSHI"”
Review of Yo Sushi - Portsmouth - CLOSED

Yo Sushi - Portsmouth
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: a new restaurant opened at Gunwharf Quays in Portsmouth, part of the chain.
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Booked a table 3 hours before arriving, no table reserved, they had no Chicken, no Salmon, no Cola, no squid and they were just the things we asked for, the waiting staff actually had a list of items they were out of! No-one had mentioned this when I booked.
I had visited this restaurant before with my family and had decided to go as it was my birthday, well it totally ruined my evening, we went to find another restaurant, luckily there are plenty at Gunwarf Quays and had a meal at Waggamommas instead.
I shan't return to Yo Sushi, or should I say No Sushi!! They have lost a loyal customer due to their poor food management.

1  Thank VictoriaH4

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Fantastic staff, fresh high quality food never disappoints ! A regular visitor and always leave very full and happy :)

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Fun fun. Great to explore a menu as diverse and exciting. Everything was delicious, staff excellent and helpful.
Good value and easy to control and choose.
Do not dismiss as 'just raw fish'- you are missing so much.
Recommend beef nigri, spicy octopus too.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Personally I enjoyed the cooked food this visit. Very fresh. As usual Tuna was heavenly.
Surroundings clean tidy and welcoming.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

You know what you get from a yo sushi. Same standard and level of service as other one's i've been to in Glasgow etc