“Fresh, Authentic and Fun”
Review of Sakura

Sakura
Ranked #38 of 646 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Fresh, Authentic and Fun”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Sakura is my kinda place, the atmosphere is great - with authentic and comfortable deco. I always try to grab a booth. The customer service is very good and the food tastes divine! This is by far my favourite place to eat in Southsea and the price is reasonable too. Sakura are doing it right!

• Polish first
Portsmouth
“Fabulous, friendly place”
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

I visit Sakura with my friends whenever we have anything to celebrate. The staff know our names, they bring you I've cream with candles in on your birthday, and the food is so good! Highly recommended :)

• Visited March 2014
portsmouth
“very nice”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

nice restaurant. Fast and nice service. dont need waiting for food. Very good restaurant. busy restaurant, dont forgot book table. food taste really good. good meals .

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“way overpriced”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Me and my girlfriend ordered a delivery which cost £50 from here. I'm not saying i wouldn't pay £50 for sushi but it literally took 15 minutes for the food to be delivered here. when the food came it was in two bags and two very small bags as well. We opened the bags to find ourselves with nothing more than food enough to be starters. it was terrible as the amount of food we got for £50 was rubbish. everything was very small and it looked as if they just threw in the food. the rainbow maki we ordered was the worst, as they used half of the ingredients on one sushi . we use to love sakura, but now we do not intend to order again, stay away from this awful overpriced restaurant.

Twyford, United Kingdom
“Very tasty food, good atmosphere”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

It's lovely to have this busy, friendly place in Southsea. The food's delicious, and although as a vegetarian there isn't so much choice, there's enough - I particularly like the big bowls of noodles/vegetables. Service is fast and friendly, and although they're busy they'll try to get you a table, and then not rush you to leave. Only quibble is that the food can be too salty (or MSG, perhaps? I don't know). Apart from that, it's great!

• Visited January 2014