“Birthday meal”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Great food as always. Great value for money as well as very polite service. It is a very pleasant environment with a great view. Me and the family have been on many occasions and it is always fantastic.

There are newer reviews for Bombay Bay

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Came here with some friends at around 9 in the evening and the restarauant was due to close at 11. However the waiter told us we needed to hurry and order as the kitchen was about to close. I ordered crab cakes which seemed like they had been heated up as they were very mushy and greasy. The mains followed as soon as our plates were cleared which made me think that this had been heated to. My chicken was very dry and the curry just seemed to lack any effort. As soon as we had finished the waiter was straight over to collect our bill with the bill in our hands. No do you want coffee or desert? just straight to the bill bearing in my mind the restaurant wasn't due to shut for another hour. When we got up we all shouted thank you and goodbye to the staff who showed no response and just watched us walk out. Some of the most pushy service i have ever had would not be dining here again.

2  Thank 713Sami300
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Lovely setting, great food and friendly, relaxed service, what more could you ask for. The set menu is generous and great value for money, open early which is great for younger kids.

1  Thank newflat2
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

This is an excellent place to eat, every time we have been here the food has been really good, very tasty and reasonable prices. We will eat here again.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We came here on Friday night, as we were staying on a boat.
The room is attractive, being on the first floor looking out over the boats, and with a terrace for Summer use. The Marina parking is large and conveniently close.
A meal deal is available for a starter, main, and a bread at £15 I think.
The food is first rate, one of the best curries for miles around in my opinion.
Service is prompt and polite.
It was very busy on Friday, we had booked otherwise we wouldn't have got in.
I'm already looking forward to my next visit!

1  Thank Ducati50