“Mmmmmnomnomnom”

WickWar Coffee Shop
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
GL12
“Mmmmmnomnomnom”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

This is a lovely place to stop for a bite to eat, a coffee with friends, or to have some quiet time with the paper.
Highly recommend

3 Thank mt86me07

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Fantastic find, Very welcoming!”
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

A very enjoyable visit, outstanding presentation of food & lovely coffee! Helpful & happy staff to accommodate our children (toy basket & books) Looking forward to a return visit

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank JoyceD1957
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Real Quality!”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

No wonder this place is getting great reviews its an absolute gem! I didn't want to tell anyone so we could keep it to ourselves but we felt it only fair. We've been here a few times now and we will continue to do so as it's a real treat every time. So much more than a coffee shop with it's ever changing specials board and good quality regular menu. It shows that they really do believe in producing a high standard of food.They even prepared an old special i liked that wasn't being advertised at the time. So welcoming and friendly i can't see how anybody could find a fault with this little quaint establishment. I just hope not too many people find out about it as we'd like to keep it to ourselves, especially their Sunday roast which was the best i've ever had (and we've had a few!).

• Visited March 2014
4 Thank GeorgeRose1948
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tasty food, not too friendly”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I have been here several times as it is an easy option geographically. The food is good, and the limited range understandable giving the village location. The coffee is not great - suspect barista training refresh needed. The decor is okay, but not very welcoming really and sometimes there is a distinct lack of atmosphere which could be adressed by more wood, books, pictures instead of the obligatory black and white journalistic image of people drinking coffee. Why not images of the area?
Food bit pricey, but as I say tasty. I wouldnt go out of my way for the 'experience' of this cafe, but if I was really hungry and had just been paid I am there definately

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Floella B
Wotton-under-Edge, United Kingdom
“A good local cafe”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Excellent breakfast and very good service. An asset to wickwar with the staff being very friendly and attentive. I will be coming back and would recommend it to others.

Visited February 2014