recent refurbishment has been done very tastefully. Our room (No1) was a good size with a super king sized bed and small but modern en suite with superb power shower. We faced the road so there was a little noise iin the morning. Breakfast was average but missed fresh fruit salad. Staff very friendly and attentive. Winter Whimsy deal was brilliant value for money. The bar atmosphere was good and there was a good choice of real ales. My only reservation is that they allow dogs in bedrooms. Not everyones cup of tea . Suggest pets are restricted to particular rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A welcoming yet stylish Cotswolds pub with rooms located in the heart of Winchcombe. The Lion Inn has eight lovely en-suite bedrooms, each boasting its own unique detail, such as a vintage Mickey Mouse mural. In your room you’ll find all the mod-cons you need, including soft linens, tea-and-coffee-making facilities and handmade bath and body products, but with the notable exception of a TV – here is a place to really unplug and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Lion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old White Lion Hotel Winchcombe
- The Lion Inn Winchcombe, England