Hi, just a quick thank you to Annie, Sandro,Claire,Catherine and chefs for the excellent meal had by all on our antique dealers night out. Quite a number of the dealers were really impressed with the standard of food and service so will be returning with their partners in the near future.
Thank you again.
P.S. Do i get a free whiskey for this review.
Pete and Sue across the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A welcoming yet stylish Cotswolds pub with rooms located in the heart of Winchcombe. The Lion Inn has eight lovely en-suite bedrooms, each boasting its own unique detail, such as a vintage Mickey Mouse mural. In your room you’ll find all the mod-cons you need, including soft linens, tea-and-coffee-making facilities and handmade bath and body products, but with the notable exception of a TV – here is a place to really unplug and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Lion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old White Lion Hotel Winchcombe
- The Lion Inn Winchcombe, England