“Welcome break at Cafe Edge Tetbury”
Review of Cafe Edge

Cafe Edge
Ranked #16 of 33 Restaurants in Tetbury
Cuisines: British
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We ate at Cafe Edge on the end May bank holiday having gone to Tetbury to enjoy the annual wool sack racing and all the other attractions around it. The cafe was very busy but we loitered until there was a table free. The cafe has a very friendly atmosphere, is basic but clean a touch of old world with very friendly staff. Although busy we did not have to wait long for our bacon mushroom and cheese toasted panninis, for such a simple meal they were really tastey and hot a small salad came with them and we had a strawberry milk shake to go with it which was also very nice. The food was very filling and was about right for what we wanted We would certainly recommend this cafe and will visit it again.

Well done Brian and the staff

There are newer reviews for Cafe Edge

Reviewed May 27, 2013

We stopped by Cafe Edge today for the first time and what a treat it was.
We enjoyed tasty home cooked good at a very reasonable price - I can recommend the jacket potatoes, they were perfectly cooked and served with plenty filling.
A real find.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I nearly walked out of here before I had ordered as it seemed I was invisible. Just one other table was occupied (until someone sat outside) but not even an acknowledgement from the owner.

Just a pot of tea and a toasted tea cake was all I wanted and when it came it was fine - you can't do too much damage to either - but the service was hardly welcoming and not enough to encourage second helpings.

Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

I have visited this family run cafe on many occasions and have always been very pleased with the amazing service and food. Brian, Marie and Lyndsey are always brilliant.
The menu is excellent with food always being made to order.
The choice of hot drinks is excellent and their fresh home made cakes are definately a great accompaniment and a real treat.
I was so excited after my last visit to Cafe Edge when Billie Piper arrived with her boyfriend Laurence Fox, they too where thoroughly impressed with how great the carrot cake was.
Unfortunately I am not in this area nearly half as much as I would like to be but will make sure I pop in next time I am.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

We popped in here after doing a thorough tour of Tetbury, and it was a very comfortable place to rest and grab a few snacks. The staff were incredibly friendly, and the chocolate cake was simply incredible. The only downside is that it's a very small cafe, and it was completely packed when we were there . . . but I think that gives you a good idea how popular it is!

1  Thank aMissElaineous