“Lunch”

Kendrick Street Deli
Ranked #44 of 193 Restaurants in Stroud
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

The quiche is mouthwatering. A great place for a bite to eat.
Portion size is normally good. Although there is a young lady with brown hair who gives extremely miserly portion sizes. The other staff are better to be served by.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed December 8, 2018 via mobile

I go to the deli often when I’m back I Stroud- it’s my favourite place for lunch. The sandwiches are such great value and generous with the quality and quantity of bread and fillings.

You really couldn’t ask for yummier food, and all homemade too!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 11, 2018

No matter why you visit - whether it’s just for coffee or lunch, you are sure of a warm welcome, The coffee is rich, the cakes and quiches homemade - and the staff go out of their way to ensure you are happy. What’s not to like? Plus your pooch is welcome!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 24, 2018

I popped in for a takeaway sandwich. It was freshly made by a lovely friendly lady there.

I specified vegetarian content, and she suggested a number of ingredients, which I agreed to.

Well, I have to say it was MAGNIFICENT!! A sandwich made in Heaven...….

And, when it was wrapped up for me, it was done so in paper bags, with no use of plastic bags at all.

Thank you, Deli Stroud.

Incidentally, they also sell there the most gorgeous pies, cooked in a place in Woodchester. They are totally scrummy, and we always make sure we have some in our freezer....

Date of visit: October 2018
Dave P, Owner at Kendrick Street Deli, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2018

Awww, thanks we really appreciate this, means a lot. Hope your trip goes well

Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

Ordered a deli sandwich with cheddar but got the day's sandwich, which was alright anyway. Nice atmosphere and interior, but felt a bit pressured to choose quickly.

Date of visit: September 2018