“Little gem”

Ranked #35 of 193 Restaurants in Stroud
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

Took a service user here for lunch. Both of us welcomed. The food was delicious & reasonably priced. This place has been a great find & will be a place we visit regularly

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank Estherra77

Reviewed January 5, 2019 via mobile

The woman behind the counter didn't even say hello to us when we walked in and the staff barely interacted or gave us eye contact. The food was poor. I ordered a tuna melt panini and it was the cheapest white baguette containing scrapings of dry tinned tuna and a thin layer of mozzarella. I didnt brother finishing it. My husband had an average vegetarian breakfast with barely toasted bread and random olives. When we paid at the end instead of saying thank you and goodbye the woman turned away and carried on making someone a coffee.
Cheap but not cheerful.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed October 19, 2018

We stumbled up on this gem of a bistro looking for somewhere to have a breakfast. We ordered the cooked breakfast not realising that you got 2 of everything. It was cooked to perfection and left us very satisfyingly full! We would definitely recommend you trying this.

Date of visit: October 2018
2  Thank WongiLanzarote
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Been here a few times and it’s such a good place for breakfast or lunch, reasonably priced and you can eat indoors or out. Had the Eggs Benedict this time and although they were nice, there was something odd about the hollandaise I couldn’t put my finger on. It was oddly sweet and not as sharp as I’d expect. I should have mentioned it at the time, so don’t be put off.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank cking662014
Reviewed August 21, 2018

we were in Stroud having visited the farrners market and mini golf and shops and wanted somewhere for a light lunch.
We were four adults and two children, One of the children had beans on toast , one of the adutts had the all day fifteen breakfast, one had an omelette , one had chicken breast and new potatoes , and one had falafels. I forget what the other child had but all the adults and children enjoyed the meals which were freshly cooked and price was very reasonable.

Date of visit: August 2018