“very friendly place”
Review of Efes Grill

Efes Grill
Ranked #45 of 193 Restaurants in Stroud
Description: Traditional Turkish and Mediterranean dishes. Seafood and vegetarian/vegan options available
Reviewed April 10, 2019

I took 2 friends from London for dinner, and they both loved the food and friendly staff.
I had been there once before, and enjoyed the food, and on both occasions the owner spoke to all the diners, which I thought was lovely.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank sarahwJ7776BW

Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

Took my husband and daughter to this lovely Turkish restaurant - excellent mixed meze and then grilled mains. We’ve had some lovely holidays in Turkey and it was great to relive some of the delicious food (and efes beer). The staff were really friendly too. Will definitely go back.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank Chloe T
Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

Easily the best food I’ve had out for ages. Lovely vegetarian options, huge portions of fresh delicious food. The kids loved it. You really should give it a go!

1  Thank pollys983
Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

This was the second time I visited Efes grill, the first been Valentines, which was a very romantic and food that was delicious.
But I wanted to try the lunch menu. It did not disappoint, my friend and me ordered three dishes to share so we could get maximum tasting coverage. Food was fresh, flavorful, with an aroma that was divine. The chicken shish was tender and straight off a grill, with that smoked flavor.
Thanks for an affordable, lovely lunch out. My friend and myself loved it.

1  Thank Gudi72
Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

Visited Stroud for lunch with a friend & found this place unexpectedly. We both love Turkish food & this is the best I've found in the UK! Tasteful low key decor with lots of colorful turkish lamps on ceiling. Food was amazing & beautifully presented - I'm vegetarian & had a great mixed mezze (hot & cold). They have a separate section on menu for veggies inc mousakka & a fab sounding 'casserole'. Good value as lunch menu was slightly cheaper than evening prices.

1  Thank ThaliaR